Below is the interface used to navigate through Dark Ages. It displays all the information about your character from statistics to equipped items.
- - The health points that represents the life of your character. The more you have the better. Zero health points will result in death!
- Mana points allows the casting of spells. The more powerful the spell, the more mana it requires.
- Strength is an important attribute determining the weight of items that can be carried and the amount of damage dealt to a monster.
- Intelligence determines the power of spells.
- Wisdom will help your character regenerate mana points faster, and determines the amount of mana obtained per insight.
- Constitution will help your character regenerate health points faster, and determines the amount of health obtained per insight. It also increases the power of some skills.
- Dexterity is useful in dodging enemy attacks, improves the hit of your character, and increases the power of some skills.
- Experience gained from killing monsters and partaking on quests.
- The level (insight) of the character based on the amount of experience.